The hair are then placed using a single-use implanter directly on the treatment area. DHI’s implanter give a surgeon full control over depth, angle, and direction ensuring natural results.
At Hestanbul we use direct hair implantation (DHI) technique to give you natural results and density. We use single-use patented instruments for the procedures that allow us to achieve perfect angle, depth, and direction.
Candidates suitable for DHI technique for hair transplant :
- DHI (direct hair implantation) technique by using CHOI pen for hair transplant is suitable for all cases. Also it is the best choice for people who suffers from diabetes or coagulopathy and not suitable for other hair transplant techniques.
- DHI (direct hair implantation) technique by using CHOI pen for hair transplant can deal with cases of insufficient hair content in the donor’s area, so this technique is the best choice for people who suffer from partial or complete hereditary alopecia.
- DHI (direct hair implantation) technique by using CHOI pen for hair transplant is the only suitable method for people who suffer from hair loss related to burn or cut wound.
- DHI (direct hair implantation) technique by using CHOI pen for hair transplant is the best choice for women as it doesn’t include hair shaving.
DHI technique for hair transplant Conclusion
DHI technique for hair transplant : DHI (direct hair implantation) technique by using CHOI pen for hair transplant is the latest and best techniques currently used in the field of hair transplantation. Thanks to this technique hair transplantation is available to every body without any exception.
Advantages of DHI Technique
Among its advantages indicated by some hair restoration experts are as follows;
- Reduced time of grafts remaining outside the body, thus ensuring strong and healthy placement of the grafts.
- Adequate hair follicles survival rates.
- Reduced bleeding during the creation of the recipient area. Reduced trauma during graft handling, thus leading to less damage in the blood supply to the implanted area.
- Fast recovery during the postoperative phase, the patient can return back to his/her normal routine quicker.
- The recipient site does not have to be shaved, as it is a more suitable procedure that enables this condition.
Disadvantages of DHI Technique
On the other hand the disadvantages in comparison to the FUE method include;
- The physician and staff members are exposed to long-term training period so as to specialize in utilizing this technique.
- It is generally a more costly procedure when compared to other hair transplantation methods.
- This method requires more attention as well as accuracy during the procedure.