Our doctors are giving you today some main facts about your hair considering haircare is essential since your hair is believed to be your crowning beauty, If you’re unhappy with it, it’s reasonable to desire to improve it.
Whether you’re looking to regrow hair that’s been lost or just wants to improve the hair you already have, try any of these options. Their well-documented benefits might help stimulate hair growth and improve existing hair.
What Should You Know About Your Hair
Hestanbul recommends some important facts today about your hair and how to take care of it:
- Our hair falls daily at a rate of between ’80’ and ‘100’ hair per adult for reasons such as psychological stress, weather or so-called climate changes and daily life and other fast causes, However, experts believe that this rate is extremely typical and that there is no need to be concerned because it is natural for hair to update its life cycle and to have a healthier scalp. It is important to note that the distinction between hair loss and natural hair loss is important.
- The sun’s ultraviolet radiation is thought to be harmful to our skin and hair. Particularly in the regions where hair is going out.
Recently, the human body has begun to produce a chemical called melanin as a response that allows the skin to absorb sunlight and blend in with the rest of the body’s hue.
- A Japanese Yamaguchi study proved that we could tell when we were sleeping and when the human body was moving and that we could tell when we went through variations in climate or weather, differences in eating habits, drinking water, not to mention the level of pollution in the atmosphere, which varies by area and has an effect on hair in general.
There Is A Community Of Hair Follicles On Your Head!
- We are all born with ‘100,000’ hair follicles on our heads, but the hair’s
life cycle is different. The age ranges from 4 to 7 years, depending on the individual.
In normal circumstances, the hair follicle’s life cycle is quicker, especially in women.
And varies from woman to woman due to several factors, The most important pregnancy, and birth…
- We feel cooler, feel our body temperature, and can tell the change when we lose our hair.
In the space between our sensations of cold and heat, so it is beside the health and aesthetic importance
of human organs that should be taken care of.
You Should Also Check
Important Tips to get healthy hair and good care advice from our medical team after your hair transplant!